Empresa neerlandesa de selección de personal
Covebo is a company founded in 2001 at Nijkerk, the Netherlands. The headquarter is still
located in Nijkerk, but we expanded all over the country and, actually, we´re operating in more
than 6 countries of Europe. We are mainly focused on logistics and production, but we have
started to collaborate with some international clients dedicated in technical profiles (Automotive,
renewable energies, CNC operators, Quality aerospace inspectors, etc.) Nowadays, We take part
of Covebo more than 7.000 workers.
Would you like to start a new job challenge with us in the Netherlands?
Quality Aerospace Inspector & Engineer:
As a quality inspector, you are involved in inspecting product parts during and at the end of the
production process. This function falls functionally under the Quality department, but will be
operationally managed by Operation. Fokker Landing Gear have various options in the field of
Quality: from detail and final assembly inspection to Quality Administration. We´re searching also
for engineers profiles, (industrial, mechanic, materials), but with experience in aerospace sector.
To make your start as successful as possible, you will receive an extensive training program from
Fokker Landing Gear. The content and duration of this depends on your role and experience that
you bring and will take place at Fokker Landing Gear location in Helmond. After this training
period, in which you get to know the processes within Fokker Landing Gear extensively, you will
start working in Papendrecht in collaboration with colleagues!
• Carrying out interim and final inspections.
• Planning and executing delegated source inspections on behalf of the client.
• Supervising and conducting First Article Inspection and assessing the process, whether or not
together with the customer.
• Preparation and release of DDPs (inspection records).
• Release of end products in accordance with procedure (Certifying staff).
• Drafting, checking the deviation description, handling and deciding within authorization
frameworks with regard to NCs and customer complaints.
• Monitoring the actual implementation of imposed measures.
• Training new employees on the job with regard to inspection processes and quality procedures.
• Supporting “root cause” analyzes according to 4 / 8 steps methodology or equivalent.
• Making recommendations for improvements. Job requirements
• Several years of relevant experience in the field of quality assurance in an international
• Knowledge of the English language in word and writing.
• Good communication skills.
• Knowledge of the AS9100 and/or AS9110.
• Knowledge of processes and products.
• Knowledge of the quality procedures, company rules, environmental regulations, OSH (safety,
health, well-being) relevant to the position.
• Independent, but also team-worker
• Creative and stress resistant.
• From 620€ netto per week (included car, accommodation and health insurance).
• Long-term job.
• Work in an international environment.
• Chance to improve and grow professionally in the aerospace industry
Para solicitar este trabajo envía un correo electrónico con tus detalles a email@example.com