• Carrying out modification and/or repair projects by collecting the necessary data and carrying out analyses, calculations, plans and documents or reports.
• Prepare mechanical, electrical and layout drawings, FEM calculations, required tests and issue associated documentation, such as installation and maintenance instructions.
• Coordinate projects with customers and authorities. Act as focal point on technical & PM side in front of external and internal stakeholders.
• Guarantee the productivity and efficiency of projects.
• Plan and perform global following of projects, proposing corrective actions to customers in case of deviations.
• Consolidate, transmit and put into practice the knowledge acquired, being a reference in technical areas of knowledge.
• Act as an independent CVE (Compliance Verification Engineer) in cargo & structures projects for aircraft modifications and repairs when required. Expertise on Structures and Cabin Safety EASA panels.
• Manage proper communication with customers and suppliers in order to carry out and deliver projects in alignment with PMO.
• Comply ethical code, management policies and standards.
• University grade in aeronautical, industrial or related engineering. Skills & Experience: • English: negotiation level required (C1).
• Minimum 10 years in projects experience (at least 5 of them in project management).
• CATIA (1-to-5 scale): Level 3. Basic knowledge to understand design-FEM model interdependencies and propose modifications of CAD models.
• FEM (Finite Elements Models) (1-to-5 scale): Level 5. Expert knowledge in static and F&DT models. Hyperworks preferred. Able to mentor their colleagues on this topic while liaising with external stakeholders (e.g. EASA, authorities, customers).
• MS Excel & Word (1-to-5 scale): Level 3.
Para solicitar este trabajo envía un correo electrónico con tus detalles a firstname.lastname@example.org