Web P3 NOVA España
Technical Coordinator Tech Data (f/m) Madrid – España
Job Description (Functions and Responsibilities)
· Support and train the team of authors and illustrators.
· Manage workload and deliverables to the customers.
· Monitoring the quality indicators (KPI`s).
· Collaborate with projects managers and design office AIRBUS.
· Proposing solutions to project related problems.
· Ensure that the team follows the AIRBUS requirements.
· Constant reporting to the manager.
· Domain Aircraft Technical Manuals as:
· AIRBUS Tools such as: SAP, ZAMIZ, PDM SSCI, CISL, Tech Illustrator, PRIMES, Product View, Sigmalink.
· Aerospace Standards and Specific Guides such as: ASD STE 100, TDS/TDG, ATA iSpec2200, S1000.
· MS Office
Education | Qualifications |Soft Skills
· Bachelor +3/4 in technical domain (mechanical, electrical, aeronautics).
· Knowledge of Configuration Management.
· Knowledge in Aeronautics, ideally in technical data and planning.
· Technical English reading / writing.
· Fluent in English. Spanish. French.
· Good team spirit and Team work, well organized, autonomous, capacity to adapt.
· An interesting, diversified, innovative and challenging working environment.
· Personal and professional development opportunities from the start.
· Company-internal courses and future development in leadership skills.
· Exciting projects for prestigious clients.
· Ability to develop skills in programming languages.
· Company-internal languages courses.
Please if interested apply:
By sending your English CV
It is a must to indicate Skype Account to be interviewed
Mention in the subject “Technical Coordinator – Madrid”
Send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not take into considetation any candidacy which has not been sent CV to us by mail
If you need further information, please visit our web site https://www.p3-group.com/
Para solicitar este trabajo envía un correo electrónico con tus detalles a email@example.com