Web P3 España
Senior Designer (m/f) – Aerospace – Spain
Jigs & Tools / Ground Support Equipment
P3 Group is an independent and international management consultancy with more than 4,000 employees at 40 locations, which in addition to consulting services also offers engineering services as well as software development for numerous customers and industries such as automotive, aviation, telecommunications and energy industries as well as in the public sector.
Today, over 1,400 engineers and consultants are working in the Aerospace field at P3. We serve all the major OEMs, as well as their risk-share partners, meaning we’re active all over the globe in the industry – from Hamburg to Toulouse, from Seattle to Bangalore.
We support our customers across the entire supply chain – in strategic consulting, project management and engineering services. We also develop and supply hardware to our customers.
P3 is the proud risk-share partner, delivering all required emergency equipment directly to the plane’s final assembly line in Toulouse. It’s another example whereby we got on board as consultants to identify the problems; and were able to follow-up, and also deliver the solution too.
We’re more than just service providers to our customers – keeping our eye on the solution forms the core of how we deal with our clients.
We offer something unique in the industry – intelligent and pragmatic consulting, combined with engineering know-how, and our own product portfolio.
This one-of-a-kind combination is valued by our clients, as demonstrated when we were awarded the “Airbus Best Performer Award” in 2015. We look forward to a challenging journey with you.
Job Description | Functions & Responsibilities
· Senior Designer who leads projects without supervision accomplishing all targets and goals.
· Coordinates activities and deadlines with internal and external colleagues, customers, and suppliers.
· Develop jigs and maintenance tools for aircraft from conception to manufacturing, testing and set-up.
· Create manufacturing drawings, bills of material, and relevant technical documentation.
· Ensure high quality and efficient development of the products and parts.
· Technical and Commercial proposals definition, redaction and defense.
· Conduct technical meetings with customers and suppliers.
· Availability to travel occasionally on customer or project demand.
Job Qualification | Technical skills | Experience required
· Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Design Engineering or related areas.
· 8-10 years of working experience in Jigs & Tools Engineering / Ground Support Equipment designing.
· Solid knowledge of Catia V5 (min. of 2000h CAD-work experience) and in the management of Technical Data.
· Experience in Static/Dynamic Stress Calculation and Hand calculation â€“ Catia V5 Analysis Simulation Workbench.
· Knowledge of Design Standards (Eurocodes, CE, ISO, DIN, â€¦).
· Experience in processes automation systems, time calculation would be a plus.
· Experience in manufacturing processes and technologies (welding, machining, treatments, assembly).
· Knowledge of Additive and Composite parts manufacturing would be a plus.
· Experience in Technical and Commercial proposals strategy definition, redaction and defense.
· Experience in management and coordination of design teams.
· Technical fluent in English is a must and French or German would be a plus.
· Self-motivated, proactive, outspoken, reliable as well as team building spirit and customer-orientated.
· Proficiency in MS Office.
· Work in qualified and dedicated teams.
· Challenging and international projects and career opportunities.
· Flexible working environment and flat hierarchy.
Please if interested apply:
By sending your English CV
Mention in the subject “Senior Designer – Spain”
Send it to: email@example.com
Para solicitar este trabajo envía un correo electrónico con tus detalles a firstname.lastname@example.org