VINCI AIRPORTS, subsidiary of VINCI CONCESSIONS,
VINCI Group, leader in construction, concessions and associated services
(Recruiter : Marion DAGALLIER)
About VINCI Airports
VINCI Airports, as the leading private airport operator in the world, manages the development and operation of 45 airports located in France, Portugal, the United Kingdom, Sweden, Serbia, Cambodia, Japan, the United States, Dominican Republic, Costa Rica, Chile and Brazil. Served by more than 250 airlines, VINCI Airports’ network handled 255 million passengers in 2019 (including traffic at London Gatwick). Through its expertise as a comprehensive integrator, VINCI Airports develops, finances, builds and operates airports, leveraging its investment capability, international network and know-how to optimise the management and performance of existing airport infrastructure, facility extensions and new-build construction projects. In 2018, its annual revenue for managed activities amounted to €3.6 billion, for consolidated revenue of €1.6 billion. www.vinci- airports.com
If you are interested in new challenges in a stimulating, strategic, and very internationally oriented environment, our internship is made for you!
Searching for an Operational Business Continuity management intern F/M
Reporting to the Operations Director and the Senior Manager, Optimisation (Intern Supervisor) the Business Continuity Management Intern will undertake a key project:
Subject : Determine the maturity of Business Continuity Management Systems across the VINCI Airports network
– Devise and apply methodologies for evaluating the content, implementation and effective use of the key components of Business Continuity Management Systems (BCMS) across the VINCI Network.
- – Determine which BCMS management tools are deployed across the VINCI Airports Network and provide analysis of the pros and cons of BCMS tools deployed and on the market
- – Determine key performance indicators that could be used to measure and manage the effectiveness and compliance of deployed BCMS to the VINCI Policy for Business Continuity Planning and other relent policies.
- – Determine the optimum key performance Indicators required for Corporate oversite of BCMS
- – Generalist, Civil, Electro-mechanical, Industrial or aviation/aeronautical Graduate Engineer with high interest in airport projects and airport operations.
- – Knowledge of airport operations and airports in general is an advantage.
- – Willingness to work in an international, multi-cultural, transversal (Operation,
technical, maintenance,…) and business oriented context
- – Rigor and developed communication/coordination skills.
- – Outgoing, endowed with recognized relational qualities;
- – Strong leadership, autonomy, proactivity
- – Team player and self‐motivated / ‘can-do’ attitude
- – Ability to convey, assimilate and summarise technical contents, project outcome
and results internally or externally; to colleagues, clients or other stakeholders, in
the form of reports or presentations.
– Language: Fluent English (mandatory, written and spoken), French (optional).
Most of the discussions and documents will be in English.
Localisation : Ile de France – Rueil Malmaison Internship (6 months) starting from September 2021 To apply : email@example.com
Para solicitar este trabajo envía un correo electrónico con tus detalles a firstname.lastname@example.org