VINCI AIRPORTS, subsidiary of VINCI CONCESSIONS,
VINCI Group, leader in construction, concessions and associated services
Searching for an Airport Operations Maturity Assessment internship F/M
(Recruiter : Marion DAGALLIER)
About VINCI Airports
VINCI Airports, as the leading private airport operator in the world, manages the development and operation of 45 airports located in France, Portugal, the United Kingdom, Sweden, Serbia, Cambodia, Japan, the United States, Dominican Republic, Costa Rica, Chile and Brazil. Served by more than 250 airlines, VINCI Airports’ network handled 255 million passengers in 2019 (including traffic at London Gatwick). Through its expertise as a comprehensive integrator, VINCI Airports develops, finances, builds and operates airports, leveraging its investment capability, international network and know-how to optimise the management and performance of existing airport infrastructure, facility extensions and new-build construction projects. In 2018, its annual revenue for managed activities amounted to €3.6 billion, for consolidated revenue of €1.6 billion. www.vinci- airports.com
If you are interested in new challenges in a stimulating, strategic, and very internationally oriented environment, our internship is made for you!
VINCI Airports strives for operational excellence and revenue optimisation across its global network of airports. To achieve this, VINCI Airports is on its way to Collaborative working implementation throughout its network to optimize operations. In this regards, as a first step, each VINCI Airports shall assess as soon as possible the maturity of their operations.
Mission & Objectives
The main objective for this project will be to assess how each VINCI airports manages its operations, recommend relevant best practice and provide a generic roadmap towards Operations Optimization via collaborative management:
1. Make a diagnosis of their actual situation, identifying and verifying the main operational challenges faced by the airport in terms of:
Reporting to the Operations Director and the Operations Project Manager (Intern Supervisor) the Airport Operations Maturity Assessment Intern will undertake a key project:
b. Peopleandorganisation c. Process
2. Asses and compare the results to common industry best practice regarding Collaborative Management
3. PlananddefinerequirementsandguidelinestoachieveCollaborativeManagement according to airport’s needs, profile and objectives.
Delivering the objectives will require research of Collaborative Management and Optimization of operations criteria and best practices, current and near future tools and technologies needed as well as engagement with the VINCI Airports Network.
Key objectives include (but not limited to):
- – Research industry guidelines and best practices to optimize operations.
- – Review the existing VA operations management policy related to collaborative way ofworking.
- – Survey and engage with the VINCI Airports network to:
o Appreciate specific local infrastructures and environment as well as associated challenges
o Determine what tools are deployed for operations management
o Identify the organisation set up to manage the operations, including relationship
with airport’ stakeholders
o Specify process and procedures in place to manage operations – special attention to be given to adverse conditions procedures
o Capture the return of experience on specific collaborative way of working implementation such as CDM and/ or APOC
– Airports industry research to identify:
o What are the main steps leading to Collaborative way of operating?
o What are the basics – organisation, processes, procedures and tools – to be implemented to improve airport operations?
– From the information obtained
o Define the critical path for an airport to operate collaboratively
o Define the minimum requirements and priorities for VINCI Airports network regarding collaborative operations
o Consider each VINCI Airports maturity levels to determine a roadmap for implementation according to their needs and objectives
o Prepare generic documents (benchmark, specifications, guidelines, etc.) for the use of VINCI Airports network
o Prepare generic documents (specifications, tender,…) for the use of VINCI Airports network.
- – Generalist, Civil, Industrial or aviation/aeronautical Graduate Engineer with high interest in airport projects and airport operations.
- – Responsible for overseeing the successful completion of projects tasks.
- – Knowledge of airport operations and airports in general is an advantage.
- – Willingness to work in an international, multi-cultural, transversal (Operation, technical,maintenance,…) and business oriented context
– Rigor and developed communication/coordination skills.
Localisation : Ile de France – Rueil Malmaison Internship (6 months) starting from September 2021 To apply : firstname.lastname@example.org
Para solicitar este trabajo envía un correo electrónico con tus detalles a email@example.com