Ingeniero Cálculo de Estructuras
Stress Engineer (Turkey) – Contract
October 2020 – April 2021
Turkish Aerospace Industries
▪ Supersonic Trainer Hurjet CDR.
Sizing of the Strake, Leading Edge Flap hinge brackets, Wing Closing Rib. Support to
the Leading Edge and Composite Flaperon and Composite wing.(Nastran/Patran,
Hypermesh, Hypersizer), Metallic and composite structures.
Stress Engineer (Sweden) – Contract
October 2015 – June 2020
Saab Technologies Linköping
▪ GlobalEye (heavily modified G6000): development of the wing tip unit installation.
Development of the equipment racks and adjacent structure. (Nastran/Patran,
▪ T-X: stress analysis and documentation of diverse parts in the rear fuselage.
Verification of the structure on the last load loop and certification documentation.
Lead Stress Engineer (UK)
February 2015 – October 2015
▪ A321 MTOW review.
▪ Support a team of 8 junior engineers in the development of methodologies and
Senior Stress Engineer (Portugal) – Contract
August 2013 – December 2014
▪ K390 Sponson composite structure. Detailed composite stress analysis by FEM
(Nastran/Patran and Hypermesh) and hand calculations (ESDU, CMH-17, Bruhn, Niu)
of the. Including composite and metallic parts.
▪ Support a team of 10 people (5 junior engineers) in the development of
methodologies and training.
▪ First flight report preparation.
▪ Drawing release process support
Lead Stress Engineer (Canada and Mexico)
September 2008 – July 2013
Bombardier Aerospace Canada and Mexico
▪ Learjet 85 Stress lead for Composite Horizontal tail plane and elevator,
Composite Vertical tail plane and tail cone skin during preliminary design phase. All
▪ VTP and Tail cone weight reduction responsible (35% weight reduction achieved)
▪ CDR stress representative in front of the FAA
▪ Composite Production support stress lead. (2.5 years) first units (10 people)
▪ Substantiation of concessions, signatory level.
▪ FAA representatives interface.
▪ Support to establish a stress team by participating in the selection process.
▪ Responsible for the training and coaching a team of 10 people.
▪ Quality assurance implementation within the stress group
▪ SRM development support.
Stress Engineer (Germany) – Contract
April 2006 – May 2008
▪ A400M Side shell weight optimization,( ISSY, HSB).
▪ A380 fuselage certification.
▪ Certification report preparation. Frame couplings, slide raft boxes under door 7 and 9.
(Patran/Nastran and AIRBUS proprietary software ISSY, HSB)
Stress Engineer (Spain)
September 2003 – March 2006
▪ Sizing of A400M Composite Fixed Vane Flap rear spar. (Nastran/Patran)
▪ Short assignment in New Delhi (India) for preparation of an 3D FEM model of the
A380 slat mechanism.
▪ Structural repair manual of the A380 rudder tip fairing.
▪ Certification report of the rudder leading edge CFRP panels.
▪ A400M engine CFRP cowlings preliminary sizing (Nastran and AIRBUS
▪ A380 CFRP wing ribs validation. (Nastran/Patran)
▪ Sizing of ARIANE V Vehicle Equipment Bay (VEB) (CFRP)
▪ A340-600 HTP documentation check by NASTRAN and AIRBUS proprietary software.
▪ TP400 Engine test frame development. Structures design
▪ Wright Brothers Flyer I modelled in Catia V5 (1500h)